Founded in 1902, Air Liquide (www.airliquide.com) is a worldwide group and has presence in over 80 countries. Air Liquide is the world leader in gases for industry, health and the environment.
Air Liquide Vietnam established in 1996 and up to now has 03 plants in Bac Ninh, Saigon High Tech Park (SHTP) and many onsites. Due to business growth, we are seeking highly qualified candidates for 01 position as “Risk Assessment” for Air Liquide Vietnam working at Ha Noi Office(International Center, No 17, Ngo Quyen, Ha Noi).
RISK ASSESSMENT ENGINEER (CHEMICAL ENGINEER)
1. Duties & Accountabilities
- 50% of time is spent directly on industrial risk assessment. PRI, PRA, HAZOP, GRA/ARA etc.. Study and conduct ARA for all facilities ARA. Work close to FMs for risk management
- 30% of time is checking and follow-up the GE & GT implementation and IMS audit findings that relate to industrial risk, such as: Hydrocarbon Hazard, cold
embrittlement, oxygen safety, hydrogen safety. Make internal industrial auditor for non-critical facilities. Conduct risk management training for new comer and
- 20% of time for other QHSE works: audit to ensure FMs follow their safety action plan, risk management plan etc. Make daily site visit, LSR visit with report to ensure SOPs are followed at field. Assistant to QHSE for paperwork : prepare safety flash; record and analysis near miss report; site visit, BSVs; LSRs etc.
- University degree/Master of Chemical engineering
- Fluently in English and Vietnamese
- Minimum knowledge of IT for office working
- English: good at 4 skills
- Male or female.
- Working location: Yen Phong Plant, Yen Phong Industrial Park, Bac Ninh province
- High adaptability
* Exciting career development paths in a multi-cultural professional environment and attractive salary package will be offered to the successful candidate.
* Attention: Ms. Nga – HR Dept
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED